This policy describes how the ATEA service (“we”) processes and protects users ‘ personal data.
The Policy applies to both registered and unregistered users (“users” or “you”). The policy applies regardless of the device from which you use ATEA, and regardless of the communication channel through which you access it.
By providing us with your personal data, you consent to its processing in accordance with this policy.
Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (the subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data – the implementation of any actions or a set of actions in relation to personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating and modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion and destruction-both with and without the use of automated data processing tools.
2. What data we process
We process personal and technical data.
You provide us with personal information when:
• you register on ATEA;
• use ATEA and its services;
• subscribe to mailing lists;
• participate in events, research, and surveys;
• write or call us;
• communicate with other users.
Your device automatically transmits technical data: information stored in cookies, information about the browser and its settings, the date and time of access to ATEA, the addresses of the requested pages, actions on the site or in the application, the technical characteristics of the device, IP address, etc.
3. Why we process the data
We process personal and technical data in order to:
• provide you with the opportunity to use ATEA and the services of the service:
• create a profile, place ads, pay for services, etc.;
• ensure the stable operation and security of ATEA, improve the user experience, the quality of services and marketing activities of the service;
• respond to your requests;
• perform the duties stipulated by the legislation (for example, for accounting, tax reporting, responding to requests from government agencies);
• organize your participation in events, research and surveys of the company and our partners;
and for other purposes with your consent.
4. Legal grounds for processing
We process your personal data:
• with your consent;
• to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the service or third parties, provided that your rights and freedoms are not violated.
We do not process special categories of personal data. We do not process biometric personal data for identification purposes.
5. ATEA-Open data source
Take responsibility for posting information on the Internet. Your ads, reviews, and the public part of your profile can be viewed by any Internet user by logging in to ATEA.
The purpose for which users post data on ATEA is to establish contact with a potential buyer (client, employer) who is interested in making a deal on the ad. It is prohibited to process user data for any other purpose. You can’t call users to offer them your services. You can not copy user data to post and store it on other services. You can’t use open data for scoring. All this is illegal.
Responsible attitude to personal data is the standard of the service.
To protect your personal data, we:
• Issued and published a policy on user data on the site. We have approved local acts on the processing and protection of personal data.
• We regularly check the processes and documents of the service for their compliance with the law.
• We assess the risks and harm that we may cause if we violate the law on personal data. Based on the assessment, we select appropriate measures to comply with the law.
• We apply legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data.
When taking measures to protect personal data, we are based on:
• legal requirements;
• the established level of personal data security;
• current threats identified by the threat model;
• the basic set of protection measures established by regulatory legal acts for the appropriate level of protection;
• risk-based approach when choosing optimal measures;
• priority of the legitimate interests of users.
7. Processing time
We stop processing your personal data:
• after the expiration of the consent period or when the consent is revoked (if there are no other grounds for processing provided for by law).
• when the processing objectives are achieved or when it is no longer necessary to achieve them (if there are no other grounds for processing provided for by law);
• when illegal processing is detected, if it is impossible to ensure legality;
• when the service is liquidated.
8. Change of policy
We update the policy as needed. Check this page periodically. By continuing to use ATEA after the change in the policy, you agree to the changes made to it.